Please Pray For Good News

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Can you please pray that I get good news in regards to this horrible situation. I expect an email. I pray I get one and not ignored and I pray that I get good news on how the boss handled the situation. Please pray ALL IS GOOD.

Thank you Jesus. Amen.
 
I pray that ### receives good news and all is well in her situation. Amen
 
Please Lord, to work in her boss' mind. Bless him with wisdom in doing working review and making decisions. Please bless the working place with peace, joy and love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to get good news text from the lawyers and ###, too. I will be so happy to read the good news that I deserve. God recognizes that I deserve good news all day!
Replies
8
Views
214
May tonight me a night of good news, and rejoicing with my wife. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Ghost may tonight be a blessed night as my wife, and I fellowship, and commune with one another. As we break bread together may we be mindful of...
Replies
11
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom