Please pray for good husbands for my ###

Gnoseon

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for good husbands for my two daughters. They are ready for marriage but no one is coming to ask for their hands in marriage.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
247
Please keep ### and his three children in your prayers during an unimaginable season of heartbreak. Just earlier this week, ### lost his wife. Now, their youngest daughter (###) is in her final days with terminal cancer. Please pray for strength, peace, and comfort for ### and his two young boys...
Replies
11
Views
198
"Father God, You know the desires of my heart, and that I want a husband. I surrender this desire to You, trusting that You are in control and will bring my husband and me together. Guide me on this journey, open my eyes to see him when the time is right, and prepare my heart for the partnership...
Replies
8
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom