Please pray for God's protection and His blessings for ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please pray for God's protection and His blessings for

###, ###, ###, ###, ### and ###. Asking this favor in the Most Divine Name of Jesus. Thank you for praying & God Bless all of you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May ABBA father protect and show ###, i pray no disaster be fall ### in ### were there’s war.I pray no evil eyes shall see ### in Jesus christ name I pray Amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
189
Please pray for my family. I don't know why but for the past few months, we've been getting unexpected expenses and repairs. One by one something at home goes wrong/ breaks down and brings an unwanted expense, even our vehicles. We are going through a difficult financial situation. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
211
God bless me and protect me from all evil people, never let me down, fight my battle and let your will be done in my life. Show me your mercy and favor everywhere I go. My enemies cannot do nothing to me in Jesus name and no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom