Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen
I have problems and a complicated situation in the job(business) that God has given me. Let us pray for God's intervention, protection, blessing and favor, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will fight against my enemies, obstacles and problems and glorify Himself, in the Name of...
I have problems and a complicated situation in the job(business) that God has given me. Let us pray for God's intervention, protection, blessing and favor, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will fight against my enemies, obstacles and problems and glorify Himself, in the Name of...
I have problems and a complicated situation in the work that God has given me. Let us pray for God's intervention, protection, blessing and favor, in the Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray that God will fight against my enemies, obstacles and problems and glorify Himself, in the Name of Jesus...