Please pray for God to get my ...

SwaatthiSmilee

Beloved of All
Please pray for God to get my job permanent soon, without any obstacles. Pray for divine wisdom, knowledge in my job. Suffering a lot with rented house. Please pray God to bless me with own house.
 
Smilee I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless my friend with a permanent position and financial freedom, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father, please send your blessings, we give you thanks and praise for all you have done for us and what we believe you will do in Jesus' name Amen
 
Please pray for God to get my job permanent soon, without any obstacles. Pray for divine wisdom, knowledge in my job. Suffering a lot with rented house. Please pray God to bless me with own house.
I PRAYED FOR YOUR NEEDS. GOD HEARS.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
121
pray for me to get my DV visa before the ### deadline & to move to the usa ASAP in a great location & land a good paying job.
Replies
12
Views
116
Dear Father in heaven I've been seeking you and your wisdom, and knowledge along with help with my finances and pointing me in the right direction with myself. Unfortunately I lost my job 8 months ago, then the government was shut down for 2 months, so I was already behind 2 months to get my...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom