please pray for GOD S perfect will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for God's Protection Over My Life, Safety, and Divine Favor. I am in a very challenging situation and urgently need your prayers. I have suffered a serious medical injury and severe side effects from heavy psychiatric medication. My actual root issue is physical body pain, not mental...
Replies
8
Views
143
I pray for my mother Mrs. ### to receive divine healing and total restoration from every evil attacks and infirmities. Presently she is suffering from Dimentia and I pray she is healed in Jesus mighty name. Amen. I pray that the thieves that burgled my house and my farm in the city where I live...
Replies
6
Views
347
No one is perfect but enough. Please pray a fast unspoken request Also to get a lawyer to help me and be close to nothing thank you in JESUS name. LORD I am regretful and of time for everything and your attributes. I understand to a degree. Thank you amen.
Replies
5
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom