Please pray for ### for wisdom as ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
136
Please pray for protection over my younger daughter. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her. I pray she will have a peaceful, relax and satisfy day today. I ask Lord that she has a relax and peaceful day at school today. Grant her favors, wisdom and knowledge in her studies. Lord restore her...
Replies
11
Views
138
Please pray for protection over my younger daughter. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her. I pray she will have a peaceful, relax and satisfy day today. I ask Lord that she has a relax and peaceful day at school today. Grant her favors, wisdom and knowledge in her studies. Lord restore her...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom