please pray for ### for stress and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am under a lot of stress right now because of something. Please pray God will put a stop to what I'm concerned about. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
141
Please pray for me: I'm going through a lot right now and I don't want to stress the people around me out. Pray that I'm not. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
116
Life into existence 💯Fold Greatly stress is gone in finances in my life my family our pets greatly no grace for disgrace life in no stress for myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets lights are healed no worries period permanently forevermore..BINDED UP GREATLY SCORPION TAIL WE ARE NOT THE TAIL...
Replies
9
Views
89
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom