Please pray for ### for health problem. Amen

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God bless me to come to know You and love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the spirit of obedience, the desire, and strength to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless my relationship with You to grow into an intimate friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a true friend and worshipper of God in Christ Jesus. God bless me to walk in wisdom, love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Amen.

Remember to: Wash Your Hands Frequently—Practice Social Distancing—Use Hand Sanitizer—Wear Your Mask—It can save your life and the lives of others.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need, and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
I speak healing upon you now in the might name of Jesus Christ, receive it is yours in Jesus name
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray god heals my health problem and pain I need it
Replies
12
Views
177
Pray for my elder brother ### He is not well and have heart problem today doctor said Pray for him and he will get well and pray for him he sleep good and tomorrow morning he will go to hospital and check his heart and protect him lord
Replies
13
Views
429
Praise the lord mere liye prayer kijiye mujhe kal se fevar khasi aur pure sharir par infection huva hai
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom