Please pray for ### for good health ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Loving jesus i pray for my husband give him good Health this day is not keeping well.Hral jesus him a body pain and headache.
Replies
15
Views
123
Pray for my mom good health and long life. She suffering from some illness in her body pray for my mom God bless her good health and long life I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
10
Views
84
Dear Lord, Thank you Lord for waking up us all and giving us good health. I pray that you will continue to give us good health. I pray for my daughters safety while in school. Father God, we ask for your guidance for my daughter ### as she face sets of exams after exams. May you give her the...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom