please pray for ### for divine healing ...

Agfaril

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for ### for divine healing ###'s been suffering from ### since 2016 till date the doctor said ### need to be operated on but ### refuse to do so. ### believing in God of prophet TB Joshua to heal ### thank you.
 
please pray for ### for divine healing ###'s been suffering from ### since 2016 till date the doctor said ### need to be operated on but ### refuse to do so. ###'s believing in God of prophet TB Joshua to heal ### thank you.
Please Lord Jesus Christ, listen to the cries of Your child and give it the grace to love and acknowledge You as Lord, in Jesus'Name I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend believed in so called divine healing and refuse to see a doctor for cough and have not been healed yet and stubbornly believe in the so-called divine healing without seeing the doctor.
Replies
9
Views
188
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy, healing, and restoration. Your Word says, “I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds” (Jeremiah 30:17). Help me remain consistent daily in seeking You and trusting You for divine healing. Touch every area of my...
Replies
9
Views
145
I'm feeling feverish. My head hurts on one side, my eyes are irritating and teary. Last time I had a fever like this, I fainted a few times and the pain was unbearable and I wasn't able to do anything for over a week. I have some important events I must attend day after tomorrow. Please pray for...
Replies
14
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom