Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ###. For deliverance, protection, comforting touch of the Holy Spirit, and edification. For strengthened faith and wisdom in her walk with the Lord. That she would be strong in the Lord as she endures afflictions. Pray that the Lord will have mercy and compassion and that someone will teach her in the Spirit. In Jesus Name. Thank you! Praying for you too.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am praying that someone can touch an agreement with me for protection from Yahweh, His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. I need deliverance from diabolical pacts, blood sacrifices, and rituals of all types of witchcraft. I am a targeted individual, and I believe I have been targeted by the...
Replies
9
Views
160
I am a born again Christian devotee and ascetic only choosing scriptures and prayer and a relationship with Christ but the discomfort and fears of my past new age beliefs dont go away easily. I remember everything they believe. I know every detail of how they think backwards and forwards. This...
Replies
14
Views
101
Lord Jesus, I praise you, and thank you. I glorify you. Lord Jesus I ask that all allocations being projected onto me or being transmitted into me by ### be cancelled standing on John 8:36, and Micah 5:12. Afflictions is not something God transfers but that is the work of witchcraft I ask that...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,788
Messages
16,803,563
Members
650,301
Latest member
Quotmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom