Please pray for financial assistance. It is ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Papa Jesus, thank you for everything. I am here again asking for help for financial assistance. You know my situation right now as of this moment my spouse hasn't given our monthly allowance because of that I had to borrow from loan apps even it has higher interest :( Please help us. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
142
Greetings, I am currently going through a tough time financially. I would be more than greatly appreciated to know if you could be able to assist me in prayers and in any other form to help me get through this situation. Thanks and will be patiently waiting for your generous response. Kind...
Replies
8
Views
139
hi there thank you to whoever prays for me I need a urgent financial help support and assistance got an very ill terminally ill father having to fly up to be with him and for day to day every day needs I have endless bills power rates etc needing urgently paid cant work due to endless...
Replies
11
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,046
Messages
16,783,871
Members
648,613
Latest member
Shietsardael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom