please pray for extra protection, favor, Holy ...

God bless you greatly today. Holy Spirit, rain down on you, your workplace & all people you encounter! I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
God bless you greatly today. Holy Spirit, rain down on you, your workplace & all people you encounter! I prayed for you & your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
Thank you for your prayers I am praying for your requests as well. I pray the Lord protect and richly bless you and all your loved ones!! in Jesus :)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I plead Your blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Thank You for her university acceptance, scholarships, and Your gracious guidance. Heal her completely from POTS and all pain to be...
Replies
11
Views
221
Please pray for miracle and favor for all my son's much needed PA hours get off pending status and be approved for renewal today. I just got off the phone with the reviewer I pray as she reviews his file that she will be filled with compassion and see the need to approve all his PA hours with no...
Replies
8
Views
185
Lord Jesus, I plead Your precious blood over my younger daughter, cleanse her, shield her with Your supernatural hedge of protection and full armor, and keep her safe as she drives. Lord I ask for Your special guidance, peace, satisfaction and favors as she attend classes today. Lord anoint her...
Replies
9
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,370
Messages
16,787,527
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom