Please pray for debt relief in Jesus ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling greatly with debt and a lack of employment. And with this is depression. I know that I know God has a purpose in everything, please lift me in prayer to keep on keeping on and have hope.
Replies
10
Views
300
My name is ###, I am facing a warfare as I speak I am deep sunken in debts that don't give me sleep
Replies
12
Views
180
please pray for me and my business as a single mom i’m struggling a little. please send prayers my way so i go through this tough period of my life gracefully. i have debt and business is not doing so great at the moment
Replies
11
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom