Please pray for ### coz ### have ...

Please pray for me coz I have Stroke on my Right Leg and Right Hand can’t move since December 2019. My name is ###, age ###, Singaporean. Lord Jesus Christ please heal me believe you Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray for me coz I have Stroke on my Right Leg and Right Hand can’t move since December 2019. My name is ###, age ###, ###. Lord Jesus Christ please heal me believe you Amen.
May the healing power of God make you well. Amen
 
Please pray for me coz I have Stroke on my Right Leg and Right Hand can’t move since December 2019. My name is ###, age ###, Singaporean. Lord Jesus Christ please heal me believe you Amen.
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


###, I pray for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect your child's health, regaining use of his right arm and leg, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
God bless you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently applied for switch department internally after a year. I like the portfolio coz it gave me the fulfillment, but often due to the job structure, they require me to prioritize counter and handle portfolio outpatient jobs when free. So i juggle between time everyday until i often work...
Replies
11
Views
150
Hey guys, will you please pray for me? I entered this new hospital last ### and got a heavy portfolio unexpectedly. I worked my best but often i could not finish my portfolio job as my supervisor expect me to cover counter jobs despite couldnt understand my workload compared to others. I...
Replies
11
Views
151
Over the past year, I have been physically and emotionally exhausted by so many burdens—my mother’s stroke and cancer, my daughter’s transfer exam, my husband’s unemployment, and the responsibilities of work and family. After my mother went home to be with the Lord in mid-May, I had to deal with...
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,717
Messages
16,791,632
Members
649,309
Latest member
Strierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom