Please pray for ### career and more ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
209
Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
135
I would like to make request for prayers 1. Pray for my family and health 2. Pray for my career. I have been stuck for 5 years and bosses are taking advantage of me. I do most of the work without recognisation and promotion 3. Avenge me against known and unknown enemies 4. Remove enemies and...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom