Please pray for both my ###. Both of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceful

Servant
Please pray for both my sons. Both of them will be seeking places to live. I pray that wherever they live is ordained by God. I pray that God be in all their decisions even as far as where they should live.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for my girlfriend ### She is caught up with a "bible study" that is educational arm of a Korean Cult that brings people through "study" then into the cult They employ deception and coercion Please pray for spiritual protection for both of us As well as for getting her out of...
Replies
10
Views
89
It makes me feel uncomfortable to have high blood pressure in both legs, but I don't deserve to have high pressure in my body like that. Please heal what is going on in both my legs to be normal without any high blood pressure to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
281
I don't know what is going on with the veins cause pain everywhere in the legs. Lord recognize that I don't like to get pains because I don't know how to cause where pain comes from. Please get rid of the pain everywhere in both my legs be free to be normal.
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom