Please Pray For ### And ###!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neidinha Franca
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neidinha Franca

Guest
Dearest Abba Father, I adore You for what You are.

I cannot refute Your ownership over me.

I acknowledge and bow before Your supreme authority

over everything seen and unseen.

I thank You and praise You for the life you have given me.

I thank You for all the blessings I can readily see and

for all the blessings my limited understanding cannot recognize.

Who can fully understand the depth of your love toward us?

You are indeed arrested by Your love for us.

This fact gives me lots of confidence to come before You

even when I am totally messed up.

You will never turn away whoever seeks you in faith.

Your mercy draws me near to you.

Even when I lose you, You never lose me.

I am always held by Your righteous right hand.

Your love will never fail me.

Sustain me today with Your grace that my

strength and courage may not fail in the

face of difficulties that might come my way.

Always put me in remembrance that Your

grace is more than sufficient to be victorious

in all situations and let me find rest in You.

Heal me of my stress, anger, all my bodily

ailments and unfruitfulness in every sphere

of my life according to Your mercy and compassion.

I ask this in the matchless name of Jesus Christ

so that He be glorified through me.

Amen
 
the lord will make your sister and bro to talk let us put it in prayer please

###
 
God's Grace is bountiless! Asking for God's continuous blessings on you!!
 
Your prayer is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Please allow me to share one with you and others.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Praise be given to Your Holy name for Your forbearance and mercy. You have dealt gently with Your children in love. You have been patient with me in my humanness and stubbornness.

Lord, through the work of Your Spirit, prompt me to be more jubilant in hope, more patient in times of trouble, and more consistent in my prayer life. Teach me, Lord, to wait with faith and expectancy, and may my trials be seen as times for growth in grace. Through Christ our Lord, I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, There is a man that I like, ###, but he said he is separated but amicable with 2 kids with his ex. I wished him to reconcile with his ex for his kids' sakes, but he kept pursuing me. There were times where I fell for him and wanted him to myself. Judging from his past relationships, he...
Replies
12
Views
178
Dear heavenly father God i pray to rebuke reject resist on every dream and nightmare i had over night on sept ### all the ones about ### and ### creek including the ones when we move to ### and we went to a day program and ### creek is expose to meet us with ### dollars and the one when i move...
Replies
12
Views
166
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me regarding the job opportunity I shared previously. Your prayers, encouragement, and messages have meant more to me than I can adequately express. Knowing that others are standing with me before the Lord has been a great source of strength during this...
Replies
11
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom