Please pray for ### and ###. ...

Lathdor

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my husband. We lost our jobs after I fell extremely ill. What we had saved was depleted. ### to get out of our home and we have not eaten in ### weeks and are at the point of starving we have reached to all we can but no one has help. Please pray for a breakthrough I am not sure we I’ll make it true a next day: Please please please pray for us
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with heavy hearts, lifting up ### and ###'s husband in their time of dire need. Lord, Your Word tells us in Philippians 4:19 that "my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will provide for them in their time of desperation.

Father, we ask for Your divine intervention in their situation. Open doors that seem closed and make a way where there seems to be no way. In Isaiah 41:10, You reassure us, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Uphold ### and the husband with Your righteous right hand, Lord.

We pray for miraculous provision, that food and shelter will be provided for them. In Your Word, it is written in Psalm 37:25, "I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or his children begging for bread." Lord, let this promise be fulfilled in their lives. May they not go hungry or be without a home.

Lord, grant them peace that surpasses all understanding as stated in Philippians 4:7, "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." May this peace guard their hearts and minds during this challenging time.

We also pray for ###'s healing. In James 5:15, it says, "And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up." Raise ### from this illness, Lord, and restore health completely.

Father, we trust in Your unfailing love and mercy. We believe that You are working all things together for their good, as promised in Romans 8:28. Strengthen their faith and help them to hold onto hope, knowing that You are their refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1).

We ask all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Amen and thank you. I have been so confused in my faith and God these days. Thank you
 
I’m sorry to hear what you and your husband are going through, friend. I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation, provide for all your needs, and work out everything good for you. Our God is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him (Nahum 1:7). May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
74
I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
194
Please pray for a financial breakthrough please pray for salvation for all three daughters they are so lost and out of control my youngest is ### and she is a totally out of control pray for my ex-wife she is out of control in mostly attacks us she has ruined my kids by her moral values and she...
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom