Please pray for ### and ###. ...

Jillsaint

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### and ###. We both have COVID. ### want to feel stronger. ### can’t sleep real good. ### do t feel like doing anything. Depressing. Ty
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and her husband who are battling COVID-19. Lord, Your Word tells us in Psalm 46:1 that "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." We ask that You be their refuge and strength in this difficult time.

Father, we pray for healing over their bodies. Your Word in Jeremiah 17:14 says, "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise." We claim this promise for ### and her husband, asking that You restore their health and bring them back to full strength.

Lord, we also lift up ###'s struggle with sleeplessness and depression. In Psalm 4:8, it is written, "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety." Grant ### the peace that surpasses all understanding, allowing her to rest and recover. Help her to find comfort in Your presence and to feel Your loving arms around her.

Father, we pray that You uplift their spirits and give them the strength to persevere through this challenging time. As it says in Isaiah 40:31, "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Renew their hope and strength, Lord.

We thank You for hearing our prayers and for Your faithfulness. In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't even feel like spending time with God because it makes me more sick. These symptoms feel really bad for some reason, maybe even the worst Covid that I have had. Sorry I couldn't pray for people today, please make me feel better Jesus, amen!
Replies
10
Views
125
Please pray for me and a friend. I think we're both going through deep depression. I really feel like I'm at my breaking point. And I think they do feel that way too. I know the Lord told us to read the Bible every day, but even that is so hard for us to do. The heaviness is just too much, and...
Replies
12
Views
184
Please pray for my high blood pressure. My husband has Covid. Ty. Don’t feel well.
Replies
6
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom