Please pray for ### and ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
88
Life in my color comes back healed I have my sight healed please is healed I finally get my Man of dreams that stays with me I have my uncommon favor greatly to get a New home where I can be myself and have my 3 Offsprings over a Man my Mom can come over greatlyyyyy..Life in I get cat food dry...
Replies
6
Views
81
I recently applied for switch department internally after a year. I like the portfolio coz it gave me the fulfillment, but often due to the job structure, they require me to prioritize counter and handle portfolio outpatient jobs when free. So i juggle between time everyday until i often work...
Replies
11
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,893
Members
648,980
Latest member
Fyraytorunlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom