Please pray for ### and ###.

God’s servant

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray for ### and ### family. ### home was damaged during the hurricane and ### insurance is not helping ### with ### expenses. Pray for guidance and help.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Please pray for ### and ### family. Our home was damaged during the hurricane and ### insurance is not helping us with ### expenses. Pray for guidance and help.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

 
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Please know that I said a prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation and provide the help you need at this time. Psalmist wrote: “I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7). May you rest in this assurance as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you & yours.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for all three of my daughters salvation ### and ### and ### pray for our financial situation we have no transportation isn't bother raising to teenage daughters it has been a nightmare they're running out of money and food the rents too expensive here in ### we need help help in this...
Replies
13
Views
155
I have broken microphone in my classroom, I thought I didn’t need it this year but I lost my voice be I need it, please pray that they replace the microphone asap. It’s pretty expensive so they are not replacing it quick
Replies
11
Views
157
Please pray for ### to come to Christ. That the Lord would draw him to Christ and also that the Lord would show him mercy and let him stay in the USA. Also please pray for all Haitians who lost their TPS status and will be sent back to Haiti where. Please pray that the Lord will show them mercy...
Replies
6
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom