Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
98
Please pray for my parents. They’ve been given ### moths to vacate the house. They’re in their late ###, no stable job, they dry fish and sell but not on a daily basis since they have to buy the fish from another vendor , no savings to build a house nor move to a new one with mountain of debts...
Replies
11
Views
269
We need a financial miracle. We are struggeling financially because we need to pay a house. Me and my family also are struggling with physical and some mental health issues. I believe when 2 or more pray in the name of Jesus a miracle may happen 🙏
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,465
Messages
16,788,320
Members
649,034
Latest member
Faertiorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom