Please pray for ### and ###, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
176
My name is being tarnished and I am requesting prayer. Every morning I get up and think about it. I pray daily to give thanks to God and Jesus and to heIp me with life's circumstances. I met a man named ### a few weeks ago through my sister and brother-in-law. We went out on 2 dates. There was...
Replies
11
Views
125
Dear God, I am tired, lonely, miserable, depressed, angry, and unhappy with my life. Can I get prayers so God can change my life? I literaly need a miracle in my life...and PS, I will keep track. I am just tired of all the reasons and excuses.
Replies
11
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom