Please pray for me and my family. My husband doesn't have a job anymore. Please pray asking our LORD and KING to Bless him with employment out of the State we currently reside, making more money to support all of us. Please pray for my husband's happiness. He gets discouraged and depressed and angry. Please pray for the happiness of my children and their School year. Please pray they pass School this year. Thank you
I’m praying for this for you. We are in similar situations. I pray things work out for both of us and anyone else during these hard times.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is very worried about a job that might go wrong. Please pray that if it is God's will that everything will be ok and my husband ### won't lose his job. Please pray that his stress get's better. Please let the customers be happy and understand. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray for my family’s health and happiness. I pray for many more healthy years together. Please touch ### and ###; keep them healthy and completely free ### from headaches. Protect ### and ###, keeping them entirely cancer-free. Be with ### during his hospital tests today. Let everything...
Replies
11
Views
99
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom