Please pray for ### and ###...

Please pray for my ### and ### for safety and shelter, her ### desperately needs God
I have prayed for your family. May God be with them and protect them always. In Jesus Name amen
 
I have prayed for your family. May God be with them and protect them always. In Jesus Name amen
Thankyou and God bless you, I know that God's plan is for families to be together, I also know that God is the defender of the oppressed. Already things are turning around❤️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I'm coming to you and holy desperation right now for my precious granddaughter ### father you know her battle you know the battle that her mother's under her mom is out getting Botox and facials and everything done to herself and she has body dysmorphia and ### my granddaughter...
Replies
11
Views
260
Please Pray for my Son ### in Prison and hearing Voices and getting Angry banging his head in the wall. Please ### for my Son ### Don’t Serve God, Please Pray for my daughter ### and my Granddaughters ###, ### and ### and my Grandson ###, Please Pray for Safety of my 2 youngest Grandchildren...
Replies
6
Views
304
This new month the Lord be with me safety and keep his hand on me. Lord give me peace and blessings. I need your protection and your guidance surround me in Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
54
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom