Please pray for ### and ### ...

Rhantysmos

Prayer Partner
Please pray for ### and ###'s financial breakthrough, ### had enough of suffering.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hi, friend. I'm very sorry to learn about your financial condition. Be assured of our prayers for you, asking the Lord to meet all your needs in significant ways, according to His will. May God fill your home with His peace and comfort.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi From Friday my husband and I are suffering from the stomach flu, he has bad diarrhoea and I had bad vomiting now we are still not well... Our stomachs are still paining, uneasy and queasy... We are really in discomfort... We cannot eat or even drink enough liquid... Please pray that the Lord...
Replies
16
Views
249
Please pray for ###’s confidence and self esteem. Please pray that his HGH levels work to make him taller like his peers. Please pray he takes his vitamin and sleeps enough each night peacefully without stress or anxiety. He is such a kind soul and I pray he loves himself and finds confidence...
Replies
9
Views
205
Please pray for ###, He had tongue cancer and was treated few years back. Now the cancer is back. Please pray for him. He is.labout not financially sound to treat. He is in a condition where he cannot speak. Please pray for him for his treatnent healing and financial help. In Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom