Please pray for ### and ### that God ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for myself and my ### that God may take away all evil trying to harm us. That we may not attract any evil or negative beings in our life. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
 
Father in heaven I come to you on behalf of one of your saints. Please hear them and bless them with an answer to their prayers. I ask Lord that you give them peace and protection that only you can give. Forgive them of their sins and bless them with another chance to do things right in their life. I love you Lord and Thank You in advance for the answers we seek. Amen!
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers would be appreciated for victims of gang stalking worldwide. They're being routinely tortured with electronic weapons, surviellance, and never ending harassment. Please pray that God would intervene in the lives of these victims who are just trying to live their own lives and are not...
Replies
8
Views
23
Please pray for me at work. I’m asking God for protection, peace, strength, and favor as I deal with coworkers who have been ganging up on me, being dismissive, and excluding me for no reason, especially ###. Please also pray for the administration, that they stop being micromanaging, unfair...
Replies
12
Views
174
My family is about to embark on a new journey that could possibly lead to a better life, but there is a woman who wishes evil and has tried to separate us many times. All I ask, is that you pray in Jesus name with me, that that woman is not allowed to accompany us on our journey and that she...
Replies
13
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom