Please pray for ### and ###'s ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask the prayer warriors here to please pray for my caregiver. I am bedbound and on a ventilator, and I desperately need the state to continue paying them what they deserve. This is our yearly review. We have always received the exemption in the past, and I have turned in all the honest and...
Replies
11
Views
192
I pray fro Wisdom to do the paperwork right please and APPROVED in JESUS name
Replies
12
Views
154
Lord Jesus make the demon and the devil absolutely can't accuse me for any action in any time and in any state,and stay away from me in anytime and in any state,and when the demon and the Devil see their failture for all whole the time.
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom