Please pray for ### and me. It has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redledbetter1

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for ### and me. It has been a long 8 or 9 months of hoping and praying that things will change. Sometimes they do but then quickly go right back to the way they were between us. I'm really trying. I really am but I'm running out of steam. I know she has a lot of things to figure out before we could ever really be together but I love her very much and just can't quit. I'm trying my best to be as patient as I can be. Should I give up? Should I stay and fight? I've given so much of my heart and I don't want to give up but I'm just tired of the "back and forth" or "push and pull" behavior. It breaks my heart every time she pulls away. Very confused here. One day, it seems as though God is working in this, and then the next day He's not. I know in my heart He always is working but I just don't understand what he is doing here.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad repeatedly disrespects my boundaries and often says things to put me down and embarrass me in front of others. I’ve given him so many chances to change and he just goes back to the father I grew up with. I’m always being mocked in front of others by him if I speak up for myself. I was...
Replies
12
Views
187
I would like to all thank you who have prayed for my ###. I want to continue to ask for prayers for him because he has an aggressive form of leukemia. Please pray for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he will not have any pain or discomfort and can have peace and wisdom about his...
Replies
8
Views
167
Father you know all the details of this prayer. I pray to find solitude, peace, protection, wisdom Thank you. In Jesus name amen
Replies
13
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom