Please pray for ### and many loved ones who are desperate for various

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Please pray for me and many loved ones who are desperate for various healings, thanks and God bless, ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
213
Please pray for my son who is new to adulthood. We have been on a journey with him for many years. He suffers from Autism (high functioning, if only he would believe that), significant to severe OCD, Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, generalized anxiety disorder, PTSD (from past therapy...
Replies
9
Views
235
very down. pleas eprayiam free of the pohobia. pleaspray fo rmiracle isn orulvies. helaign lifke neve rbefore. i amsuffeirngformsevere dehydraitonhighblood sugar issues and depression. pleas epray for my bedriddne rgrandma for God totouvchherandhelaherof demntia.pleas pray fo rmymoms briantobe...
Replies
8
Views
28
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom