Please pray for ### and ###. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leona303

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my spirit. I am consumed with the thought of death, and frightened by my thoughts. I am afraid that it is too late for me to find rest in the Lord. I have been meditating and reading my Bible, and talking with others, asking everyone I know to pray for me and my current illness. I have asked that all prayer warriors I know concentrate and pray for my healing. I feel alone, afraid and tired. I feel afraid of losing my husband because of what is happening to me. I am so humbled by the thought of being sick and dying that I want to give up and not fight. PLEASE pray for me that I am restored in my faith and know that our God is a good and merciful God. PLEASE pray for healing, forgiveness and mercy on my soul. In JESUS name I pray.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
my dear sister it is never too Late for Christ as long as we are on earth his arms still remain wide open. Throw away the thoughts the enemy gives to you, do not be afraid you have nothing to fear trust in God and you will find rest be honest with Jesus in how you feel and he will lighten your burden let the spirit lead you he has a plan he is your father and can heal you in our eyes it seems like "no way it's not possible" but in his eyes it's like this is nothing he has healed sick raised the dead walk by faith not by sight when you walk by faith you walk by what the Lord has planned Jesus Loves you where the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom just believe this sister God bless you JESUS LOVES YOU A LOT GLORY TO GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN!

 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
347
i have been a single mom almost 5 years now , in this 5 years i need talk to a man or had any kind of relationship, but recently i feel i need some one in my life, but i don't have anyone if some one try to talk to me i ignore, i saw lot of bad news how crazy this world is , i am praying to god...
Replies
11
Views
172
I am very afraid. MY thoughts are very High. Please Sir escape me.God is grrat
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,054
Messages
16,818,190
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom