Please pray for ### and I friendship. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a meeting coming up with my brother in the Lord, whose name is ###. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom and grace, so that I may be a great blessing. And let us pray that God will bless and guide this meeting (conversation), so that it will bear fruit for the Kingdom of God and my...
Replies
12
Views
105
Please pray for me about a previous coworker who I met earlier this year who reached out to me online after I left the job we worked on together. This person and I now talk almost every day. They are a professing believer but live a worldly life. I am concerned about being close to this person...
Replies
8
Views
108
In Jesus name, I pray for my daughter to find true friendship and belonging in her groups at college. Let the toxic ,dramatic people mature and change their communications .
Replies
10
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom