Please pray for ### and ### for full ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JUICEJUICE11550
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JUICEJUICE11550

Guest
Please pray for me and my family for full restoration. My family has been once again separated because of my ### husband, with arguments and saying hurtful things to my family member. I ask that you just come into agreement with me and declare and decree in the name of Jesus that the devil have no dominion or authority over me and my family. Also that the devil is a liar and shall return back to the pits of hell where he belongs. I thank you all and GOD bless you all.....AMEN

###
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I Pray this in The Authority & The Holy Name of Jesus Christ Of Nazereth- The Name to Which Every Knee Shall Bow....

Dearest & Most High Lord Jesus, I come before You To please cast down and out the devil and all evil attacks from ### and her family members' lives. Heavenly Jesus, I Pray for Your Firey Hedge Of Protection around ### & her family tonight and always! Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I ask in the name of JESUS for prayer for all fraudulent foreclosure families whom had their homes taken away on fraudulent basis. Pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, and a host of families worldwide that GOD would deliver us all out of the hands of the enemy and restore our homes back to us. I pray everyday and will continue to believe that GOD hears my prayers and this year we will be delivered.

GOD Bless
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My leg is broken.hiv type disras.please pray to me.my brother sure escame me. Please pray to God . Brother sure get medicine for me
Replies
13
Views
314
I am very afraid. MY thoughts are very High. Please Sir escape me.God is grrat
Replies
11
Views
112
Please pray that my mind is full of peace.
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,373
Messages
16,798,959
Members
649,881
Latest member
Astairaorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom