Engie

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me and my family: mentioning the intention below; I pray regular rosary, online mass, Friday Live Divine mercy prayer, novenas. I go to Friday and Sunday Mass too. Now I am ### yrs and struggling to get a job from past five months, here in India it is difficult to get a job of an EA/PA but seems My Jesus is upset with me due to my past sins. Father, please pray for me and my family, what God decides for me, or God show me the way and his Will. I have to help my son for his college fees in Dec first week, job is very much required, otherwise I will not be able to survive, Please pray for me.
 
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus, asking for your divine intervention in the life of ### and her family. We thank you for the gift of faith and for the grace to pray the rosary, attend online mass, Friday Live Divine Mercy prayer, and novenas. We thank you for the gift of your Son Jesus Christ and for the gift of the Mass. We ask that you open the doors of opportunity for ###, so that she may find a job that will provide for her and her family. We ask that you forgive her of her past sins, and that you guide her in the way of your will. We ask that you provide for her son's college fees, and that you bless her and her family with your grace and mercy. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
As a Christian I can tell you for certain that if you have asked Jesus into your heart to be your Lord and Savior, then He does NOT hold any past sin against you, ALL your sins have been forgiven, He took ALL your sins upon His body on the cross and right now you are sin free.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He sent this message: "Got a call that my grandma got rushed to the hospital. She isn’t doing too good at all and the doctor said she’d be lucky to make it 48 hours and the family has to make a decision in that time frame. She has COPD and a massive mass on her lungs. This is one of the hardest...
Replies
10
Views
225
There are some who want to cause pain for me and my family. They are using social media to cause us pain and it's overwhelming. We desperately need God's intervention and favor. We cannot respond to the attempts to cause us pain but we know we can put it in God's Hands. He has always covered us...
Replies
11
Views
187
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom