Please pray for ### and ### family...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
154
My ### in hospital for 3 qeeks he cannot have his procedure due to rain, but he's more confused and he's my ability.He's incredible to him, not moving about in the bed.Because the nurses don't want him to move.In case he has a fall, but he said he seemed, and that's different scenarios are...
Replies
10
Views
165
Please pray for me and my family, I need a good job so that I can provide a good, safe, stable home for my family and myself and my kids' mother and I constantly fight and I don’t want to do that anymore. I just want us to be a happy, healthy family. I have hardly any help at all from anyone and...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,125
Members
650,962
Latest member
Dwioraurwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom