Please pray for ### and ### broken ...

Aghmer

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for ### and ### broken relationship will heal in the name of Jesus. Need your prayers support and blessings for ### and ### relationship please pray please.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray to heal and mend my broken heart. pls pray that ### and I (we are friends) that we can heal ourselves and repair our relationship together; and build a better one. ### also needs to give me an apology for flaking out on me for a concert. pls pray that my heart mends becauase of past...
Replies
9
Views
126
Please pray God heals my broken heart
Replies
8
Views
109
Thank you for your prayers.please pray for me. I feel broken and it's like I'm in this maze. I can't find my way. physically and mentally, right now I'm struggling. Dear Lord, Help me. I could continue with some of the details of what I've been going through but it's just too lengthy..please...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,070
Messages
16,795,191
Members
649,625
Latest member
Gweydormont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom