Please pray for ### and ### and ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God please be with this family and help them thru this difficult time. Give them work, keep them healthy and let their lives be an inspiration to others.

God please be with this family and help them thru this difficult time. Give them work, keep them healthy and let their lives be an inspiration to others.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father, Abba, You said you will never leave us or forsake us. Lord give them peace during this difficult time. Your word says that if we call on you you will answer, so Father in the name of Jesus answer their request. Amen
 
Dear Lord, Please come into this family's life in a brand new way tonight. You know their needs, Jesus, and You alone know the best way to meet them. Please provide the opportunities they need to become financially stable. Dear Lord, You said that if we seek You first, that all other things will be provided for us. We claim this promise for them and ask that You show them every step to take to come into Your perfect will. We ask all these things in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.
 
Dear Jesus may you guide her family in all their trials in life. That they may remain strong despite the hardship. Show them that through faith no problem is too difficult to solve. That in your mighty name every difficulty and problem will be answered. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for financial blessing for my business because I just got a massive bill I was not expecting and I need money to pay this The business does not have the funds currently for this to be paid off
Replies
10
Views
40
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
78
Good morning, I am asking for prayers in Jesus name as i prepare my statement to the Judge for the arrears hearing. I am specifically focusing on the agency's willful disregard of my timely compliance and evidence. This is the truth. However, I did not use accusatory language but included solid...
Replies
10
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,513
Messages
16,800,497
Members
650,032
Latest member
Zniothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom