Please pray for all hindrance on and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to deliver me from the spiritual that curses me, speaks evil like I cannot be Help to me. I want God to deliver me from the forces of evil in my ancestry I want God to contend with those who are contending with me I want God to have mercy on me and retire all the devil and his agents...
Replies
10
Views
180
Please Pray About 3 Specific Important unspoken request That I have Please Also Pray for ### to Have A Very accomplishing Day and Not Procrastinate Or be unfocused That ### will Be able to do all the things ### need to do And Without Problems Or Hindrance That ### will Complete ### list of task...
Replies
7
Views
142
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you wash me with your precious blood forgive me I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today Holy Spirit shield me today remove all distractions and hindrances...
Replies
8
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom