Please pray for a test I will ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I did my first calculus test today and it was quite overwhelming. During the test, I was thinking about something stressful which was really distracting the entire time. Please pray to the Lord that this did not serve as a distraction, and did not cause much hindrance to my mark...
Replies
5
Views
254
Hi, so my name is ### and I have been on federal probation for just almost ### years. Way back in the beginning, I had to do polygraph (lie detector) tests twice a year. Then about ### years ago, they made it once a year. I have one of these lie detector tests coming up on Thursday (###) at ###...
Replies
12
Views
149
I posted this recently: "My training class at my new job is taking our exam today. This exam will determine if we are permanently hired with the company. Please pray we will all pass. Pray that all training classes with the company will pass. Please also pray because I made two friends at the...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,085
Messages
16,807,120
Members
650,530
Latest member
Iraedorrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom