Please pray for a special request. Please ...

Please pray for a special request. Please pray that we are surrounded by God’s protection. Please pray that this situation goes as I hope and it is quick, easy, smooth, positive, and stress free. ### Amen
I prayed for this according to God's will and timing. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the family especially the sister who is in deep pain, please heal, comfort, strengthen grief-stricken sister/family that lost their ###-year-old brother/son/husband/father/grandfather and also recently lost matriarch, in addition grandfather (retired preacher) is terminally ill.
Replies
13
Views
313
Good morning, afternoon, evening, night I just wanted to give a praise report and ask for prayer. I asked for prayer about rent arrears balance and for wisdom and guidance as the property management tried to force me to sign a document that would erase their wrongdoing. I researched and found...
Replies
11
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom