Please pray for a personal, family situation, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me as I deal with a difficult family situation. I don't know where to turn. I'm the only Christian in the family. The situation involves someone who is hospital & homeless. He is a very hard and difficult person to deal with. I really am at a point where I want the Lord to take me home...
Replies
8
Views
279
Praying for all those who are suffering abandonment/abortive spirit in their life or our life, who lost family, abandoned for (wife) abandoned (for husband) abandoned (for daughter) abandoned (for son) alone kids abandoned everywhere 1,2,3,4,5,6 pray from this beggar for shelter or madhouse...
Replies
6
Views
116
Merry Christmas all! I am asking for prayer this Christmas to be able to have more access to see my mother who has dementia, and to have a personal leave approved at my job. I live halfway across the US, and my brother and his gf won’t give me my mother’s doctor’s contact for the form needed to...
Replies
10
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom