Please pray for a peaceful mind and ...

I pray with you today ..we plead the blood of Jesus Christ over your mind, we acknowledge that God has given us weapons to pull down strongholds, so we declare that no tormenting spirit, no false arguments, no imaginations that torment your mind will have victory over you. The blood of Jesus covers your mind, your body and spirit. You are beautifully and wonderfully made, you speak pleasant words like honeycomb, sweet and delightful to the soul and healing to the body. You are protected and you are healed completely by the blood of Jesus. Amen ..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I am at this point in my life that I am desperate for some financial breakthrough to help my ### and my ### and the rest of my immediate family. I have been through a lot and I believe I am falling into depression again with the things that are going through with my life. I am...
Replies
4
Views
251
Thank You Jesus for faithfully answering our prayers last night and blessing my son with a peaceful calm night. Please pray for my precious son today he got up a little tormented and confused with his meal. Lord I pray for no more set backs today he has been doing so well but he is starting to...
Replies
10
Views
58
Thank You Jesus for faithfully answering our prayers last night and blessing my son with a peaceful calm night. Please pray for my precious son today he got up a little tormented. Lord I pray for no more set backs today he has been doing so well this week. Heavenly Father, I know nothing is...
Replies
10
Views
71
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom