Please pray for a job and financial ###

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm unemployed. Life is starting to become very stressful, especially with bills mounting up. I go for interviews but either don't hear back or am unsuccessful. This seems to be an ongoing issue (third time unemployed in 18 months). I need prayer for a job and financial miracle over this...
Replies
12
Views
85
Dear ###, I ask for your prayers for a breakthrough in my job and finances. I trust God for open doors, wisdom in my work, and provision for my needs. Please stand with me in faith during this time.
Replies
11
Views
145
I pray to get a job that I love, but any in God's will. I pray to work with a company I love, with a team I love, and with a manager I love. I pray to be so fulfilled and to be able to share Jesus' message with anyone that doesn't know Him. I also pray for financial responsibility and to not...
Replies
14
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom