Please pray for a healing in my marriage that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for a healing in my marriage that there be love, trust, joy and emotional abuse may cease. That my husband may return to serve God with great fervency.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
203
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
238
I don't know what happened in my life I am very lonely and scared and fear I love so much my husband but he is love in a third party what we do I don't know I am just live in this life and I have to go in life I don't know I have two kids please what we do to prayer for me no one can support for...
Replies
9
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom