please pray for a decision that needs to be made. Thanks.

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17

May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as one wrong decision I made two months ago now seems to be having multiple negative effects on my life continually. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
95
Thank you to everyone who has prayed for me regarding the job opportunity I shared previously. Your prayers, encouragement, and messages have meant more to me than I can adequately express. Knowing that others are standing with me before the Lord has been a great source of strength during this...
Replies
11
Views
100
Dear LORD GOD I’m coming to you to ask for prayer as I wait on a final decision on a new apartment I applied for. I ask for you to touch the hearts of the landlords to approve this apartment. Let them overlook whatever financial hurdles that could jeopardize this decision so me and my children...
Replies
8
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom