Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray and stand in total agreement for my husband ### and his siblings to get saved. He was raised Catholic. He believes in God but most times doesn't act like it. He believes in the Catholic teachings. He needs to be truly saved, repent of his past and current sins and let Jesus in his heart and to let Jesus teach him how to live.
 
Please pray and stand in total agreement for my husband ### and his siblings to get saved. He was raised Catholic. He believes in God but most times doesn't act like it. He believes in the Catholic teachings. He needs to be truly saved, repent of his past and current sins and let Jesus in his heart and to let Jesus teach him how to live.

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

​

​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
194
Hello🌹I need you all to pray with and for me so badly. I know that God can do what seems absolutely impossible. I feel as if He is working things out for me. Today, I am feeling very down...perhaps a little more than usual. I need God to make this depression and anxiety go away. I need him to...
Replies
11
Views
439
Please pray and agree for me that any oppression or bondage on my life is broken. That my children open their eyes to the truth and not believe the lies that they are being fed, any illusions, manipulation be broken and that they remember how I loved and cared for them. That evil will be exposed...
Replies
8
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom