PLEASE PRAY AND HELP ME TO OVERCOME THE HUMILIATION, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandhy

Humble Servant of All
PLEASE PRAY AND HELP ME TO OVERCOME THE HUMILIATION, SHAME AND FEAR IN OFFICE. I AM COMPLETELY DOWN AND ASHAME TO FACE MY RIVAL THE RECEPTIONIST AND MY BOSS. I HAVE BEEN HURT BADLY AND AM ASHAME BROTHERS. PLEASE PRAY FOR ###
 
LORD BLESS THIS YOUR CHILD WITH PRUDENCE & WISDOM. WE KNOW THAT WHEN WE ASK FOR WISDOM YOU ARE FAITHFUL TO GIVE IT. WE ALSO KNOW THAT ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THOSE WHO LOVE GOD. HEAR THE PETITIONS OF YOUR CHILD & PROVIDE COMFORT HOLY SPIRIT AS YOU ARE OUR GREAT COMFORTER. WE THANK YOU LORD FOR THE PROMISES THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US IN YOUR WORD & THAT YOU NEVER LEAVE NOR FORSAKE US, THAT YOU NEVER CHANGE & THAT YOU LOVE US WITH A PURE LOVE THAT DOESN'T CHANGE. WE THANK YOU THAT EVEN IF WE DON'T SENSE YOUR PRESENCE YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE & THAT YOUR MERCY IS RENEWED EACH DAY AS YOU BRING US FROM GLORY TO GLORY. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. MerciMe and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to God. I thank everyone for all of your prayers. Please pray that God restores me and gives me strength. Throughout my past relationship, I was belittled constantly. I find it hard to go back to the version of myself I was before. The man told me he'd marry me, and that he loved me...
Replies
14
Views
286
I have been struggling with porn. There are times when I watch it because i feel stressed or just want to watch it for fun. I know it is wrong but i still could not resist. Please help me pray that I develop self control and flee from porn. I am a female and i serve in the church. I am a...
Replies
12
Views
191
Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom