Please pray against any witchcraft...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mental and emotional health. Since a few days I have been feeling very anxious and low. Pray that I’m delivered from any unforgiveness and bitterness. Pray for supernatural healing and restoration of my mind and body in the name of Jesus. Pray for my daughter and husband. Pray...
Replies
7
Views
152
I feel like I am being attacked by witchcraft. I ask to break any witchcraft used against me or my loved ones. I also ask for a hedge of protection around myself and those I love and care about. Please. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
395
Please for me that any people planning attack against me to be aborted and destroyed by the consuming fire of God. Let no weapon for against me prosper. Lord fix all my enemies planning evil agaisnt me and rebuke them vengence belongs to you alone.
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom